25 Agustus 2009

Did I tell you I've invented a broomstick that'll reach Jupiter?

so i watched harry potter again dan gue baca bukunya dan gue jadi kea obsesi lagi
hm dulu pas SD ya semua buku yang berhubungan dengan HarryPotter tuh gue beli....................mantra-mantra nya juga gue afalin (DAN MASIH AFAL AMPE SEKARANG!) and cara ngebuat ramuan-ramuan nya juga gue afalin,peraturan quiditch juga gue tau hmm omg gue gila banget ya terus masa gue sok-sok buat score OWL gitu...........alright
terus gue iseng aja buka MuggleNet gitu dan nemu beberapa kata-kata cool dari Harry Potter


Favorite Quotes by Harry Potter


1."And Harry said last night," retorted Ron, "if it means we're supposed to get matey with the Slytherins, fat chance."
"Well, I think it's a pity we're not trying for a bit of inter-House unity," said Hermione crossly.
They had reached the foot of the marble staircase. A line of fourth-year Ravenclaws was crossing the entrance hall; they caught sight of Harry and hurried to form a tighter group, as though frightened he might attack stragglers.
"Yeah, we really ought to be trying to make friends with people like that," said Harry sarcastically.

2."She's Ron's sister.
But she's ditched Dean!
She's still Ron's sister.
I'm his best mate!
That'll make it worse.
If I talked to him first-
He'd hit you.
What if I don't care?
He's your best mate

3.
And they'd [the Death Eaters] love to have me," said Harry sarcastically. "We'd be best pals if they didn't keep trying to do me in."

4."They don't know know we're not allowed to use magic at home. I'm going to have a lot of fun with Dudley this summer..."

5."SO WHAT?" Harry shouted. "Don't you understand? If Snape gets hold of the stone, Voldemort's coming back! Haven't you heard what it was like when he was trying to take over? There won't be any Hogwarts to get expelled from! He'll flatten it, or turn it into a school for the Dark Arts! Losing points doesn't matter anymore, can't you see? D'you think he'll leave you and your families alone if Gryffindor wins the house cup? If I get caught before I can get to the stone, well, I'll have to go back to the Dursleys and wait for Voldemort to find me there, it's only dying a bit later than I would have, because I'm never going over to the Dark Side! I'm going through that trapdoor tonight and nothing you two say is going to stop me! Voldemort killed my parents, remember?"

6."Yeah, and others might say it's your duty to check that people really are Death Eaters before you chuck them in prison," said Harry, his temper rising now. "You're doing what Barty Crouch did. You never get it right, you people, do you? Either we've got Fudge, pretending everything's lovely while people get murdered right under his nose, or we've got you, chucking the wrong people into jail and trying to pretend you've got 'the Chosen One' working for you!"

7."Severus Snape wasn't yours," said Harry. "Snape was Dumbledores, Dumbledores from the moment you started hunting down my mother..."

8."Albus Severus..you were named for the two headmasters of Hogwarts. One of them was a Slytherin and he was probably the bravest man I ever knew."

9."Snapes patronus was a doe. The same as my mothers, because he loved her for nearly all his life, from the time when they were children. You should have realised. "De asked you to spare herlife, didn't he?"

10."I'm going to Hagrid's, I've got a good feeling about going to Hagrid's."

0 comments: